- Sensitiser and fragrance free
- No enzymes
- Grey water and septic safe
- Family and earth safe
- Palm oil free
How to use: Regular use in-wash: add 33g (3 level tablespoons) to dispenser with your laundry detergent.
Pre-soak for tougher stains: completely dissolve 33g-66g (3 - 6 level tablespoons) in 7 litres of warm water (min 40 degrees Celsius if clothes label allows) in a laundry tub or bucket and soak for a minimum of 2 hours. After soaking, rinse thoroughly, then dry or wash as usual.
- follow clothing manufacturers washing instructions
- wash and soak colours separately from whites
- only use on washable, colourfast fabrics
- when soaking, ensure powder is completely dissolved before adding clothing
- do not use on wool, silk, leather, chiffon, satin, embroidered garments or any clothing that may use non-colourfast dyes
- do not soak metal parts such as buttons, zippers and buckles
Refill: Have an empty botte at home? Bring it in to be refilled, or we can refill when we deliver.
Ingredients: Sodium percarbonate (oxy-action sanitiser and stain remover), sodium carbonate (washing soda for cleaning), polyalkylene oxide (biodegradable low foaming surfactant), sodium dodecylbenzenesulphonate (biodegradable surfactant for cleaning), sodium metasilicate (mineral based corrosion inhibitor for trims and zips), pentasodium triphosphate (water softener maximizes performance in hard water and prevents greying).
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children. Strongly alkaline. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. If skin or hair contact occurs, wash off with running water. For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (13 11 26) or a doctor.